Whatever your tanning needs, Sun Splash has a program that is perfect for you!
Sun Splash offers STANDARD and PREMIUM unlimited membership programs that start as low as $29.88/month.
- Bonus Upgrades
- Discounts on all services
- No Hassle Billing
- Special Promotions
- Tan at All Locations
Individual Sessions and Packages:
Sun Splash has packages for all levels of tanning that are set up so that the more you purchase, the cheaper it is per session!
Expert Tanning Tips:
- An indoor tanning lotion should be used every time you tan.
- Always wear protective eye goggles.
- Do not tan more than once in a 24 hour period.
- If you experience any redness at all, wait until it goes away completely before you continue tanning.
- Do not use outdoor lotions or oils of any kind, this will slow down your indoor tanning results and can be harmful to the acrylics on the bed.
- If you are trying to achieve the “all-over tan” be careful of areas where the sun has not shined before. You may want to cover these areas part of the time for the first few sessions.
- For more even tanning, shift your position in the tanning bed every now and then.
- Clean skin tans the best. Make-up should be removed before tanning.
- Contact lenses should be removed to prevent dryness.
- If you do not tan outside or if you are on photosensitive medication, you should not attempt to tan indoors.
Tanning, when done in moderation, can offer several benefits. One of the most notable benefits is the increased production of vitamin D, which helps maintain healthy bones and teeth. Additionally, tanning can boost energy levels and improve mood, particularly for those who experience seasonal affective disorder (SAD). Tanning can also provide relief for individuals suffering from skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Sun exposure can help reduce inflammation, which can alleviate symptoms associated with these conditions. Finally, tanning can improve overall skin appearance by giving the skin a healthy glow and reducing the appearance of blemishes and imperfections.