Red Light Therapy
Red light therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses low-level red and near-infrared light to promote healing and rejuvenation, increase collagen, reduce wrinkles, reduce age spots, improve muscle recovery, muscle growth, post-surgical recovery, heal scars, psoriasis, acne, relief of pain and inflammation, lymphatic system health, provide relief from Seasonal affective disorder, SAD, boost serotonin & vitamin D & more. Some of the benefits of red light therapy include:
- Pain relief: Red light therapy has been shown to reduce pain and inflammation associated with conditions like arthritis, back pain, and muscle soreness.
- Improved skin health: Red light therapy can help improve skin health by reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. It can also help with conditions such as acne and psoriasis.
- Enhanced wound healing: Red light therapy can speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, and bruises.
- Increased energy: Some people report feeling more energetic and less fatigued after undergoing red light therapy.
- Improved sleep: Red light therapy can help regulate circadian rhythms and improve the quality of sleep.
- Boosted immunity: Red light therapy can stimulate the immune system and improve overall immunity.
Our red light therapy services are convenient for clients coming from Centreville VA in Fairfax County VA (we are just a few minutes from Chantilly, South Riding, Catharpin, Fair Lakes and Manassas Park VA as wells as Fairfax Station VA (we are just a few minutes from Burke, Vienna and Springfield VA and other areas of Northern Virginia).